This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 2/3] PR gdb/20653 - small cleanup in string_to_explicit_location
- From: Tamar Christina <Tamar dot Christina at arm dot com>
- To: "tom at tromey dot com" <tom at tromey dot com>, Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, "keiths at redhat dot com" <keiths at redhat dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 09:10:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFA 2/3] PR gdb/20653 - small cleanup in string_to_explicit_location
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Nodisclaimer: True
- References: <VI1PR0801MB2031F8BBE482E30DC339C2E1FFC70@VI1PR0801MB2031.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Resending as plain text
From: Tamar Christina
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:35 AM
To: email@example.com; Yao Qi; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: Re: [RFA 2/3] PR gdb/20653 - small cleanup in string_to_explicit_location
Any progress on getting this patch committed?
This issue is currently breaking our nightlies.