This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 09/22] Remove make_cleanup_restore_current_ui
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 20:53:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA 09/22] Remove make_cleanup_restore_current_ui
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Simon" == Simon Marchi <email@example.com> writes:
Simon> We are targetting C++98, aren't we? Or is it C++03? Either way,
Simon> nullptr appeared in C++11, so I guess we can't use it.
>> #define SWITCH_THRU_ALL_UIS(STATE) \
Simon> You can remove STATE here. I am surprised the preprocessor doesn't
Simon> care about the missing argument in macro references.
Maybe that's a GNU extension. I forget. But anyway I've fixed it.