This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Skip float complex types if gdb_skip_float_test
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 19:48:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Skip float complex types if gdb_skip_float_test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/04/2016 03:34 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> If the target doesn't support float, we don't run float complex types
Shouldn't this be checked within support_complex_tests itself?
AFAIK, _Complex is always about floating point: