This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/24] MIPS: Add support for reconfigurable FPR size, MIPS MSA and MIPSR6,support
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>, Bhushan Attarde <Bhushan dot Attarde at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>, James Hogan <James dot Hogan at imgtec dot com>, Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>, Jaydeep Patil <Jaydeep dot Patil at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 18:48:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/24] MIPS: Add support for reconfigurable FPR size, MIPS MSA and MIPSR6,support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9D3E5517712EFA419C6B9C50EDC1282CAA1FA536@PUMAIL01.pu.imgtec.org> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/25/2016 02:58 PM, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> Finally please note that I cannot approve changes outside the MIPS
> target, but to speed up the process I'll check them regardless to see if
> there are any obvious issues. You'll still have to seek a global
> maintainer's approval for those changes though.
I can't speak for others, but at least I was waiting for a
repost and for Maciej to validate the overall idea.
Also, for some reason, neither I nor the mailing list archives
seem to have received the whole patch set:
FYI, in case a global-maintainer review was the blocker here.