This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [testsuite patch] Fix recent GCC FAIL: gdb.arch/i386-signal.exp
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 18:19:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [testsuite patch] Fix recent GCC FAIL: gdb.arch/i386-signal.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20161003203500.GA2251@host1.jankratochvil.net> <CAH=s-POPK4vzPa9S-OMBTQ-xda6XeDrL=F1hx5FLC8=56bZ1FA@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 18:07:56 +0200, Yao Qi wrote:
> > The .c patch will properly create a new corresponding source line .debug_line
> > entry for the 'mov $0x0,%eax' instruction and I also do not think it is
> > relevant to the purpose of this testfile.
> Why do we need the second one?
I find it more cleaner but that is up to you.