This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [testsuite patch] Fix recent GCC FAIL: gdb.arch/i386-signal.exp
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 17:07:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [testsuite patch] Fix recent GCC FAIL: gdb.arch/i386-signal.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20161003203500.GA2251@host1.jankratochvil.net>
On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 9:35 PM, Jan Kratochvil
> The two attached patch chunks each fixes the FAIL on its own.
> The .exp patch is an obvious typo fix I think. The regex was written to
> accept "ADDR in main" and I find it OK as checking .debug_line validity is not
> the purpose of this testfile.
This is reasonable to me.
> The .c patch will properly create a new corresponding source line .debug_line
> entry for the 'mov $0x0,%eax' instruction and I also do not think it is
> relevant to the purpose of this testfile.
Why do we need the second one?