This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 0/3] Fix various bugs found by static analysis
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 16:14:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA 0/3] Fix various bugs found by static analysis
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
> * PR 20654, incorrect code in java_value_print. Now that gcj has been
> removed, I think it's probably better to simply remove the Java
> language support. If this sounds ok, let me know, and I can provide
> a patch.
I am fine to remove java language support in GDB, but I'd like to hear
what other people think about this.