This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.Value->python conversion for large unsigned ints
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 15:40:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.Value->python conversion for large unsigned ints
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 03/30/2016 07:57 AM, Doug Evans wrote:
> I was seeing this in gdb:
> (gdb) py print long(gdb.Value(18446744071563607160))
> whereas with plain python:
> (gdb) py print long(18446744071563607160)
Looks like this fell through the cracks?
> 2016-03-29 Doug Evans <email@example.com>
> * python/py-value.c (valpy_long): Handle unsigned values.
> * gdb.python/py-value.exp (test_value_creation): Add test for large
> unsigned 64-bit value.