This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.12 release - 2016-09-21 update?
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, <t at adacore dot com>, <donb at codesourcery dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Yao Qi <yao dot qi at arm dot com>, <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 17:09:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.12 release - 2016-09-21 update?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com;
- References: <20160921171639.GB3842@adacore.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On 16-09-21 01:46 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
>> PR 20487: Thread sync broken between mi and cli with new-ui command
>> Assigned to: Antoine Tremblay
>> Status: Fix in progress
>> Not sure if this is really blocking for 7.12 either as it
>> relates to a new feature. But since we seem to be close to
>> a resolution, and this makes the new feature more usable,
>> perhaps we can try to have it in 7.12. Otherwise, perhaps
>> release 7.12 with this limitation in the release notes,
>> and fix it for 7.12.1???
> I took over this one. As you said, since it's not a regression, it's
> not critical. But as there are still other issues to be solved before
> the release, I'll continue to aim to have it in 7.12. If it happened to
> be the last remaining open issue, it should certainly not block the
With the two patches I just pushed to the branch (as well as to master),
you can consider this issue fixed, unless I broke something I am not yet
aware of, of course.