This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[RFA 0/3] Fix some -Wimplicit-fallthrough warnings
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 12:16:29 -0600
- Subject: [RFA 0/3] Fix some -Wimplicit-fallthrough warnings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I enabled -Wimplicit-fallthrough locally and then built gdb.
This patch series fixes all cases that I understood. After this, my
local build (--enable-targets=all) still has 5 remaining warnings (one
in i386-tdep, two in rs6000-tdep, one in linux-record, and one in
stabsread -- all code I don't know very well...).
Built and regtested on x86-64 Fedora 24.