This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Small improvements to the remote protocol manual
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: tom at tromey dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 20:43:43 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Small improvements to the remote protocol manual
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:43:54 -0600
> >>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Tom> I was reading the gdb RSP manual recently and I found a number of
> Tom> small problems in the documentation. This patch attempts to improve
> Tom> these areas.
I'm sorry, but the original patch was followed by discussions and
suggestions for changes/improvements, so I concluded the jury was
still out on this one. Could you send the final version of the patch?