This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.12 release - 2016-09-21 update?
- From: Don Breazeal <donb at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: <t at adacore dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Yao Qi <yao dot qi at arm dot com>, <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 11:09:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.12 release - 2016-09-21 update?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160921171639.GB3842@adacore.com>
On 9/21/2016 10:16 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> PR 20395: -var-update gives incorrect register values for frames 1 and above
> Assigned to: Don Breazeal
> Status: Patch proposed, but not sure it is good.
> Proposed as blocker for 7.12 because incorrect data is returned.
> However, not sure whether I agree or not yet. I think a better
> question to ask would be: Is it a regression compared to 7.11?
This problem was present in 7.11.