This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, committed] Finalize ISA 3.0 instruction support.
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, "Carl E. Love" <cel at us dot ibm dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Edjunior Barbosa Machado <emachado at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 16:50:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, committed] Finalize ISA 3.0 instruction support.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9/16/16 10:22 AM, Peter Bergner wrote:
> On 9/15/16 4:44 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> On 09/15/2016 10:18 PM, Peter Bergner wrote:
>>> On 9/15/16 6:34 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>>>> On 09/15/2016 04:26 AM, Peter Bergner wrote:
>>>>> This patch modifies the ISA 3.0 instruction support to match the
>>>>> ISA 3.0 documentation. Committed.
>>> Ok, I committed the following as obvious, which should clean up the
>>> new GDB failures I caused. Sorry about the breakage!
>> Thanks! I think it'd make sense to push these two patches to
>> the gdb-7.12-branch branch (gdb 7.12 is not out yet, but it's close).
>> Could you do that?
> I was already planning on back porting them to the binutils release
> branches (2.26 and 2.27), so I'll do the same for the gdb 7.12 branch.
Committed to the 2.26 and 2.27 branches now too. As with the gdb branch,
the gdb testsuite changes do not make sense since the power9 tests do not
exist on the branches.