This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6] S390: Watchpoint enhancements and hardware breakpoints
- From: Andreas Arnez <arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches\@sourceware.org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 19:14:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] S390: Watchpoint enhancements and hardware breakpoints
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CAH=s-PMP8Wh9-uOEoMnW+kW=Vnpr1fXCYGUzCn55Z=OVnc57zw@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Sep 15 2016, Yao Qi wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Andreas Arnez
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> This series adds some enhancements to the current s390-linux native
>> support for watchpoints. It also adds hardware breakpoint support.
> If you also plan to support watchpoint in GDBserver, It would be nice
> if you can move all HW watchpoint control code into nat/ directory,
> like aarch64-linux-hw-point.c and mips-linux-watch.c, so that
> GDBserver can use them easily.
Agreed. I'm planning to perform this move when actually adding