This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6] S390: Watchpoint enhancements and hardware breakpoints
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Arnez <arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 15:58:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] S390: Watchpoint enhancements and hardware breakpoints
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Andreas Arnez
> This series adds some enhancements to the current s390-linux native
> support for watchpoints. It also adds hardware breakpoint support.
If you also plan to support watchpoint in GDBserver, It would be nice
if you can move all HW watchpoint control code into nat/ directory,
like aarch64-linux-hw-point.c and mips-linux-watch.c, so that
GDBserver can use them easily.
To be clear, I am not against your approach.