This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [testsuite patch] Fix false FAIL in gdb.cp/casts.exp
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 07:25:35 -0600
- Subject: Re: [testsuite patch] Fix false FAIL in gdb.cp/casts.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160911141027.GA10024@host1.jankratochvil.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
Pedro> So perhaps a better fix is to move that particular test to a
Pedro> separate testcase that force-compiles with -std=c++03.
Pedro> Adding Tromey, who wrote the test initially.
Yeah, I think that's correct. According to the patch email, I did this
because there wasn't a way to tell which version of C++ was in use: