This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH master+7.12] Send thread, frame and inferior selection events to all uis
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:50:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH master+7.12] Send thread, frame and inferior selection events to all uis
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com;
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On 16-09-09 02:51 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> What about:
> # Make a regular expression to match the "thread selected" event for CLI.
> # MODE can be either "all-stop" or "non-stop", indicating which one is currently
> # in use.
> # INF is the inferior number we are expecting GDB to switch to, or -1 if we are
> # not expecting GDB to announce an inferior switch.
> # THREAD is the thread number we are expecting GDB to switch to, or -1 if we are
> # not expecting GDB to announce a thread switch.
> # FRAME is the frame number we are expecting GDB to switch to, or -1 if we are
> # not expecting GDB to announce a frame switch. See the FRAME_RE variable for
> # details.
> # If LINEEND is 1, expect and end of line at the end of the regular expression.
These procedures will change quite a bit, so please disregard these comments (for
make_cli_re, make_mi_re and make_cli_in_mi_re). Hopefully you haven't done it already!