This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Pass HWCAP to ifunc resolver
- From: Andreas Arnez <arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 20:02:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Pass HWCAP to ifunc resolver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160906154240.CCF5B100057@oc8523832656.ibm.com>
On Tue, Sep 06 2016, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Andreas Arnez wrote:
>> * elfread.c (auxv.h): New include.
>> (elf_gnu_ifunc_resolve_addr): Pass HWCAP to ifunc resolver.
>> * gdb.base/gnu-ifunc-lib.c (resolver_hwcap): New external
>> variable declaration.
>> (gnu_ifunc): Add parameter hwcap. Store it in resolver_hwcap.
>> * gdb.base/gnu-ifunc.c (resolver_hwcap): New global variable.
>> * gdb.base/gnu-ifunc.exp: Add test to verify that the resolver
>> received HWCAP as its argument.
> This is OK.