This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 21/24] MIPSR6 support for GDB
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Bhushan Attarde <bhushan dot attarde at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>, James Hogan <James dot Hogan at imgtec dot com>, Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>, Jaydeep Patil <Jaydeep dot Patil at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 22:09:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 21/24] MIPSR6 support for GDB
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 27 Jun 2016, Bhushan Attarde wrote:
> This patch adds initial MIPS revision 6 support.
This patch does not apply. Can you please post a correct version right
away, cc-ing <email@example.com> as parts of this change apply to
code which is maintained as a part of the binutils project? No need to
split at this time.
Also please make sure any future patches you post are against the tip of
the branch they are intended for.