This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] Add "real" vfork done handling on FreeBSD
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: John Baldwin <jhb at FreeBSD dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 19:44:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Add "real" vfork done handling on FreeBSD
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160718145759.58543-1-jhb@FreeBSD.org>
On 07/18/2016 03:57 PM, John Baldwin wrote:
> FreeBSD 12 recently gained a real vfork done event via ptrace(2).
> This changes the FreeBSD native targets to use this when it exists
> instead of faking a done event after a sleep.
That was fast...