This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [V4 00/21] Fortran dynamic array support
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernhard Heckel <bernhard dot heckel at intel dot com>
- Cc: Keven Boell <keven dot boell at intel dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 11:23:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [V4 00/21] Fortran dynamic array support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20160707083024.GA30406@host1.jankratochvil.net> <577E1DD5.email@example.com>
On Thu, 07 Jul 2016 11:16:05 +0200, Bernhard Heckel wrote:
> I propose to create a branch on the GDB repo, containing all the bugfixes
> and features I have.
> => users/bheckel/fortran
that is a great idea,
> List of features, working on current mainline code:
> - Pointers, under review at the moment
> - Variable Length Strings
just I would prefer a separate branch for each of these features.
Besides more flexible upstreaming personally I am interested now in off-trunk
VLA branch but probably not in the other off-trunk branches (as that
functionality was not present in current/former Fedora GDB versions so missing
those features is not a regression).