This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[commit] babeltrace compilation regression [Re: [PATCH] Avoid non-C++-enabled babeltrace versions]
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Arnez <arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 10:49:48 +0200
- Subject: [commit] babeltrace compilation regression [Re: [PATCH] Avoid non-C++-enabled babeltrace versions]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <5720AA62.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20160703154333.GA9193@host1.jankratochvil.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 04 Jul 2016 10:39:42 +0200, Andreas Arnez wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 03 2016, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> > Have you tested that your line
> > pos.type = BT_SEEK_BEGIN;
> > with some libbabeltrace version or was that just a typo?
> Phew, curious... this sure looks like a typo. IIRC, I've tested that
> GDB *builds*, but probably forgot to verify that the babeltrace
> configure check actually succeeds. Sorry about that.
Checked in as obvious: