This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ping] [PATCH v2 0/6] fortran: multi-dimensional subarrays with strides
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: "Weinmann, Christoph T" <christoph dot t dot weinmann at intel dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 22:51:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ping] [PATCH v2 0/6] fortran: multi-dimensional subarrays with strides
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1E04C56C2A492B449743D653DD4A15BC3BC1AEB0 at IRSMSX102 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com> <20160630214736 dot GA6476 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net> <1E04C56C2A492B449743D653DD4A15BC3BC4C94C at IRSMSX102 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com>
On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 15:07:46 +0200, Weinmann, Christoph T wrote:
> Thanks for picking this up! I was currently working on adapting the patch
> according to consider the Rust integration in GDB.
yes, I did found the Rust problems during the porting. Thank you very much.