This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[pushed] [PATCH V3] Improve user experience in printing Fortran derived types.
- From: "Tedeschi, Walfred" <walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "palves at redhat dot com" <palves at redhat dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:17:21 +0000
- Subject: [pushed] [PATCH V3] Improve user experience in printing Fortran derived types.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Yao and All,
Pushed this with the correction on the Headers.
From: Yao Qi [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:08 AM
To: Tedeschi, Walfred <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: Re: [PATCH V3] Improve user experience in printing Fortran derived types.
Walfred Tedeschi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
When you post V3, please give a link to V2 in your email, so that I can recall the review last time.
Patch is good to me.
> +! Ihis file is the Fortran source file for derived-type.exp. It was
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Registered Address: Am Campeon 10-12, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Chairperson of the Supervisory Board: Nicole Lau
Registered Office: Munich
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 186928