This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 1/3] Clear frame cache when loading or unloading a JIT unwinder
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 20:00:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA 1/3] Clear frame cache when loading or unloading a JIT unwinder
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1465612923-24880-1-git-send-email-tom at tromey dot com> <1465612923-24880-2-git-send-email-tom at tromey dot com>
On 06/11/2016 03:42 AM, Tom Tromey wrote:
> It seemed to me that gdb should flush the frame cache when loading or
> unloading a JIT unwinder. This makes testing a JIT unwinder a bit
> jit-reader-load apparently has no tests in-tree, so I didn't add a new
> test here.
Yeah. Tests existed, but had never been pushed in the tree... I fixed
Could you see if it's easy to extend the test to cover this?