This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[RFA 0/3] unwinder registration and the frame cache
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:42:00 -0600
- Subject: [RFA 0/3] unwinder registration and the frame cache
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This series fixes a couple of related bugs: when registering or
unregistering an unwinder, it makes sense to flush the frame cache.
This way, the changes to the unwinder take effect immediately.
I built and regtested this series on x86-64 Fedora 23.
There's one random patch in the middle that is just something I
noticed when working on this.