This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 4/8] Create sub classes of 'struct breakpoint'
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 17:23:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/8] Create sub classes of 'struct breakpoint'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1463757161-25850-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org> <1463757161-25850-5-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org>
On 05/20/2016 04:12 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Nowadays, there are three types of breakpoint in GDBserver,
> - gdb breakpoints,
> - reinsert breakpoints, used for software single step,
> - other breakpoints, used for tracepoint,
We should probably rename the latter two, so we didn't
have to explain what they are. (Doesn't have to be
in this patch, but it's true this patch exposes the naming
to even more places...)
The clone_one_breakpoint changes are calling for src->vtable->clone(); :-)