This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 3/8] Add self-test framework to gdb
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:29:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 3/8] Add self-test framework to gdb
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461789279-15996-1-git-send-email-tom at tromey dot com> <1461789279-15996-4-git-send-email-tom at tromey dot com> <86wpnido3w dot fsf at gmail dot com> <877ffgbg8h dot fsf at tromey dot com>
Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
> It would also be possible to use exceptions rather than asserts.
> Then the current single command could be kept, since gdb wouldn't abort
> on failure.
> Let me know which you'd prefer.
Using exceptions is fine to me.