This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 3/8] Add self-test framework to gdb
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 09:13:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 3/8] Add self-test framework to gdb
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461789279-15996-1-git-send-email-tom at tromey dot com> <1461789279-15996-4-git-send-email-tom at tromey dot com> <86wpnido3w dot fsf at gmail dot com>
Yao> I'd like the framework to only run tests from one module in one gdb
Yao> instance, restart gdb after they are finished, and continue running
Yao> tests from other modules. For example, we have registered three self
Yao> tests in different modules,
It would also be possible to use exceptions rather than asserts.
Then the current single command could be kept, since gdb wouldn't abort
Let me know which you'd prefer.