This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add test for fast tracepoint enable/disable
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 12:56:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add test for fast tracepoint enable/disable
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459351018-23718-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <1459351018-23718-2-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <86k2kirk18 dot fsf at gmail dot com> <57222C88 dot 9010706 at ericsson dot com> <86oa8ten5y dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 16-04-28 12:03 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Simon Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> This patch adds a test for tracepoints enabling/disabling, which
>> didn't work properly for fast tracepoints on big endian systems.
>> * gdb.trace/trace-enable-disable.exp: New file.
>> * gdb.trace/trace-enable-disable.c: New file.
> This is good to me.
Thanks, both patches are pushed.