This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] Make gdb_load_shlibs return the destination path of the library
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 18:11:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] Make gdb_load_shlibs return the destination path of the library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461790520-9460-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <7e6ba6a0-1306-5af7-e1ef-89acad4a452a at redhat dot com>
On 16-04-27 05:47 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 04/27/2016 09:55 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
>> Changed in v2:
>> * Split behavioural and rename changes in two separate patches.
> Thanks. This version is fine with me.
Thanks, I have pushed 1/3 and 2/3. Do you (or Yao, maybe) have any comment