This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve analysis of racy testcases
- From: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- To: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 13:18:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve analysis of racy testcases
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87r3gcgm91 dot fsf at redhat dot com> <wwokmvqo1vxn dot fsf at ericsson dot com> <878u22wxgk dot fsf at redhat dot com> <wwokk2l51bra dot fsf at ericsson dot com>
Antoine Tremblay writes:
>> As for the exclusion list you mentioned, DejaGNU's runtest allows one to
>> specify a --ignore flag with the names of the tests you don't want to
>> run. It should be possible to pass this via RUNTESTFLAGS, but I haven't
>> tried. I'll give it a go tomorrow.
> Great, I did not know that, I'll give it a try and that works no need to
> output the non-racy tests...
Just FYI, I just had a chance to try this and it works except you need
to forgo the path of the test so for example to ignore
You need : RUNTESTFLAGS='--ignore actions-changed.exp'
Not sure what happens if 2 tests have the same name buf a different directory..