This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] c_value_print: Revert 'val' to a reference for TYPE_CODE_STRUCT
- From: Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, Daniel Gutson <daniel dot gutson at tallertechnologies dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 10:21:56 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] c_value_print: Revert 'val' to a reference for TYPE_CODE_STRUCT
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461707298-26514-1-git-send-email-martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com> <57208DFF dot 3020801 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 7:01 AM, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> What's the motivation behind this? Does it change anything user visible?
AFAIK not directly, but I'm going to need it for the synthetic reference bug
fix. Since this is an isolated change I thought I could send it for