This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/1] Build GDB as a C++ program by default
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Walfred Tedeschi <walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com>, Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 23:16:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/1] Build GDB as a C++ program by default
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461000466-31668-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <571633C8 dot 4060803 at ericsson dot com> <57163E3B dot 50101 at redhat dot com> <AC542571535E904D8E8ADAE745D60B19445B1C11 at IRSMSX104 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com> <5716425B dot 3050707 at intel dot com> <57164325 dot 8020408 at redhat dot com> <57164CA9 dot 6080401 at intel dot com> <5717DED3 dot 9020107 at redhat dot com>
On 04/20/2016 08:56 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 04/19/2016 04:20 PM, Walfred Tedeschi wrote:
>> Am 4/19/2016 um 4:39 PM schrieb Pedro Alves:
>>> On 04/19/2016 03:36 PM, Walfred Tedeschi wrote:
>>>> Do you have some data about building GDB on OsX with
> I managed to build a linux x darwin cross compiler here, using the
> osxcross tool.
> So, compiling with:
> $ make -k WERROR_CFLAGS="-Wno-deprecated-declarations" 2>diagnostics.txt 1>/dev/null
> I see just a few warnings / errors, and they all look easily fixable:
> I'll send patches later.
All fixed now. Turned out all but one trigger in C-mode as well, and,
the one that triggers in C++-mode only, was actually a GDB bug.