This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/1] Build GDB as a C++ program by default
- From: Walfred Tedeschi <walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, "Simon Marchi; gdb-patches"@sourceware.org, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 17:20:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/1] Build GDB as a C++ program by default
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461000466-31668-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <571633C8 dot 4060803 at ericsson dot com> <57163E3B dot 50101 at redhat dot com> <AC542571535E904D8E8ADAE745D60B19445B1C11 at IRSMSX104 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com> <5716425B dot 3050707 at intel dot com> <57164325 dot 8020408 at redhat dot com>
Am 4/19/2016 um 4:39 PM schrieb Pedro Alves:
On 04/19/2016 03:36 PM, Walfred Tedeschi wrote:
Do you have some data about building GDB on OsX with
If not I could give it a try!
Please do give it a try. Thanks!
There is some issues, i will investigating a bit further.
By now i was compiling with Clang, will also try to compile with gcc.
I will make a summary of the findings.
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Registered Address: Am Campeon 10-12, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Chairperson of the Supervisory Board: Nicole Lau
Registered Office: Munich
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 186928