This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] Support for x86 segments as address classes
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Tedeschi, Walfred" <walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com>, "gdb-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gdb-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 07:43:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Support for x86 segments as address classes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446558190-13482-1-git-send-email-rth at redhat dot com> <AC542571535E904D8E8ADAE745D60B19445B1BB8 at IRSMSX104 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com>
On 04/19/2016 07:13 AM, Tedeschi, Walfred wrote:
I was about to prepare also a patch about the same topic.
Intention is to make fs_base and gs_base available for the user.
Have you gave up this patch, or have you found some road blocker?
I ran out of time at first, and then forgot about this patch set across the
Christmas break. If you'd like to pick it up, please do.