This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] value: Make accessor methods' parameters const-correct
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 18:49:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] value: Make accessor methods' parameters const-correct
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460059990-15871-1-git-send-email-martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
On 04/07/2016 09:13 PM, Martin Galvan wrote:
> I did a quick pass over value.c and value.h and made some of the accessor methods'
> pass-by-reference parameters const-correct. Besides the obvious benefits, this is
> required if we want to use them on values that are already declared as const
> (such as the parameters to lval_funcs).
> There's probably a lot more stuff that can be made const, here and elsewhere.
> I have write access and copyright assignment. Ok to commit?