This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] value: Make accessor methods' parameters const-correct
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
- Cc: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 08:43:15 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] value: Make accessor methods' parameters const-correct
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459974933-616-1-git-send-email-martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com> <57059D83 dot 2010403 at redhat dot com> <570662E0 dot 1020500 at ericsson dot com> <CAOKbPbaq4J8E=-qwezZF_hQ4-mWkyVQW=CmeeLkMfVTNPD+Q+g at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Galvan <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Martin> Btw, while I was looking through value.c I saw many functions whose
Martin> names are 'deprecated', or 'hack', yet they're still being used. If
Martin> you guys want I can look into removing/replacing them after I'm done
Martin> with the synthetic reference fixes.
Not sure how much of that is still relevant, but you're welcome to
whatever you think is worth taking.