This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH V2 0/3] fortran: Enable arrays of structures with dynamic member types.
- From: Bernhard Heckel <bernhard dot heckel at intel dot com>
- To: yao at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, brobecker at adacore dot com, Bernhard Heckel <bernhard dot heckel at intel dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 11:57:36 +0200
- Subject: [PATCH V2 0/3] fortran: Enable arrays of structures with dynamic member types.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Addressed in V2:
* Commit-Msg: Added missing changes and added some more comments.
* NEWS: Added new fortran features.
* gdbtypes.c (several comments): Two blanks after dot.
(resolve_dynamic_struct): Changed comment why length is not changed for fortran.
* valarith.c (value_subscripted_rvalue): Replace variable by NULL.
This patch series enables the user to evaluate:
1. Local structures with dynamic member types.
2. Local arrays of structs with dynamic member types.
3. Dynamic arrays of structs with static and/or dynamic member types.
Bernhard Heckel (2):
fort_dyn_array: Enable dynamic member types inside a structure.
fort_dyn_array: Support evaluation of dynamic elements inside arrays.
Keven Boell (1):
fort_dyn_array: Use value constructor instead of raw-buffer
gdb/NEWS | 3 +
gdb/f-valprint.c | 118 +++++++++----------------
gdb/gdbtypes.c | 43 ++++++++-
gdb/gdbtypes.h | 3 +
gdb/testsuite/gdb.fortran/vla-type.exp | 153 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
gdb/testsuite/gdb.fortran/vla-type.f90 | 104 ++++++++++++++++++++++
gdb/valarith.c | 8 ++
gdb/value.c | 35 +++++++-
8 files changed, 382 insertions(+), 85 deletions(-)
create mode 100755 gdb/testsuite/gdb.fortran/vla-type.exp
create mode 100755 gdb/testsuite/gdb.fortran/vla-type.f90