This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] Improve gdb_remote_download, remove gdb_download
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 18:56:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] Improve gdb_remote_download, remove gdb_download
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459794657-2087-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <5703FA26 dot 2080907 at redhat dot com> <5703FBD7 dot 7020706 at ericsson dot com>
On 04/05/2016 06:54 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> On 16-04-05 01:47 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> Shouldn't this be, "When the DEST is remote, we simply send the
>> file to DEST" ?.
>>> -# gdb_download
>>> -# Copy a file to the remote target and return its target filename.
>>> -# Schedule the file to be deleted at the end of this test.
>>> + set destname [remote_download target $fromfile $tofile]
>> and thus here be "remote_download $dest" ?
> Right. I tested this procedure with a remote host, but with the target being
> the same as the host, so it was working anyway...
OK with those fixed then.