This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v4 00/11] [PR gdb/14441] Support C++0x rvalue references in gdb
- From: Artemiy Volkov <artemiyv at acm dot org>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 01:47:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 00/11] [PR gdb/14441] Support C++0x rvalue references in gdb
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1457147955-21871-1-git-send-email-artemiyv at acm dot org> <1458593958-25656-1-git-send-email-artemiyv at acm dot org> <56FD89F7 dot 1020409 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 01:35:03PM -0700, Keith Seitz wrote:
> On 03/21/2016 01:59 PM, Artemiy Volkov wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > this is my fourth take on fixing gdb/14441 which deals with C++0x rvalue
> > references.
> There are two small nits (see replies in #8 and #9), otherwise, this
> series looks ready for a final evaluation by a maintainer.
> Since the nits are really minor, I recommend just replying [to my
> messages] with corrections on those two specific patches instead of
> reposting the entire series.
Done and done. I hope that's OK that I didn't resend the description and
> Thank you for your patch (and patience)!
Same here about the patience part :)