This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Remove support for "target m32rsdi" and "target mips/pmon/ddb/rockhopper/lsi"
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 00:57:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Remove support for "target m32rsdi" and "target mips/pmon/ddb/rockhopper/lsi"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1458230389-28233-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <8637rivld3 dot fsf at gmail dot com> <56F13269 dot 8020602 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1603302303250 dot 9427 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <56FD12FE dot 1030300 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 31 Mar 2016, Pedro Alves wrote:
> I'll push the patch in in a bit.
NB it looks to me `mips_r3041_reg_names' is now dead. We just *might*
consider rewiring it like `mips_tx39_reg_names', but that would require
defining another BFD machine type and I doubt anybody cares about the
R3041 anymore (cf. the relevant comment you've just removed). So if you
care to remove it too, then I'll appreciate it and a change to do so is
Given that the variable is static I wonder why it hasn't triggered a
compilation error in the build actually.