This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] [PR gdb/19820] gdb: allow enumeration constants as second operand of BINOP_REPEAT
- From: Artemiy Volkov <artemiyv at acm dot org>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org ml" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 16:19:52 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] [PR gdb/19820] gdb: allow enumeration constants as second operand of BINOP_REPEAT
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1458494257-30862-1-git-send-email-artemiyv at acm dot org> <1458766976-14582-1-git-send-email-artemiyv at acm dot org> <CAOxjHa3pSZQWJ3O2QOAvNDcEQPyj2Hptoct4mwHcAm58ybZ+QA at mail dot gmail dot com> <867fghqxw1 dot fsf at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: artemiyv at acm dot org
On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 4:09 PM, Yao Qi <email@example.com> wrote:
> Artemiy Volkov <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Ping. Is v2 good enough to go in?
> Yes, it is. I thought you've pushed v2 in because it was pre-approved
> in my review. Sorry for the confusion.
I do not have write access to the tree. That's why I was waiting for
you or someone else to pick it up.