This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA/commit: [win32] cannot automatically find executable file [...] warning at GDB startup
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 18:23:08 +0000
- Subject: Re: RFA/commit: [win32] cannot automatically find executable file [...] warning at GDB startup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1450710711-29217-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com>
On 12/21/2015 03:11 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Hi Pedro,
> This patch fixes the problem by calling GetProcAddress directly,
> rather than through the GPA macro, but in a way which hopefully
> avoids the C++ compilation warning that the previous patch was
> trying to get rid of.
> * windows-nat.c (_initialize_loadable): Fix computing of
> I think this patch is fairly straightforward, but I'll wait a few
> days before pushing it, in case you'd like to suggest another way
> to handle this issue.
LGTM. Thanks for fixing this.