This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH 0/2] Fix timeout in random-signal.exp
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 11:30:41 +0000
- Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Fix timeout in random-signal.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When I look into the timeout failures in random-signal.exp, I find
there are two separate problems causing the timeout, so I write two
patches to address them separately. The first one is that GDBserver
may lose the interrupt character sent from GDB, and the second one
is that GDB shouldn't change SIGINT handler for extension language if
the terminal is still inferiors.
Regression tested on aarch64-linux and x86_64-linux.
*** BLURB HERE ***
Yao Qi (2):
Check input interrupt first when reading packet
Change SIGINT handler for extension languages only when target
terminal is ours
gdb/extension.c | 51 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
gdb/gdbserver/remote-utils.c | 9 ++++++++
2 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)