This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove support for LinuxThreads and vendor 2.4 kernels w/ backported NPTL
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 11:13:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove support for LinuxThreads and vendor 2.4 kernels w/ backported NPTL
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1449793087-23933-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <5672CE76 dot 4010502 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 7:02 AM, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 12/11/2015 12:18 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> This commit removes the support for older LinuxThreads, as well as the
>> workarounds for vendor 2.4 kernels with NPTL backported.
> Now pushed.