This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Add documentation to gdb_compile
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 22:19:29 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add documentation to gdb_compile
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1450391903-767-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
> This patch adds some documentation to gdb_compile. It describes the
> various options that can influence compilation. Most of them are
> handled by DejaGnu, but are not really documented anywhere, so I think
> it's good to have a quick reference. Not all possible options are
> described, that would add way to much noise. I chose those that I think
> are relevant in the context of writing a test case.
> * lib/gdb.exp (gdb_compile): Add function doc.
Thanks for doing that! Patch looks good to me, so go ahead and push.