This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v8 0/7] Support software single step and conditional breakpoints on ARM in GDBServer.
- From: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- To: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 07:55:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v8 0/7] Support software single step and conditional breakpoints on ARM in GDBServer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1450361684-29536-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
On 12/17/2015 09:14 AM, Antoine Tremblay wrote:
In this v8:
* Remove old patch 3.
* Patch 3: Use #define ARM_SIGRETURN, ARM_RT_SIGRETURN
* Other small style fixes highlighted in v7.
Patch 1: is OK.
Patch 2: is OK.
Patch 3: Needs review ?
I think is one is OK after all since the last version was and that the
change to it was OK in last review.
So I'll push the series in later today unless there's an objection.