This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR threads/19354: "info threads" error with multiple inferiors
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:03:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR threads/19354: "info threads" error with multiple inferiors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1449836705-19410-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com>
On 12/11/2015 12:25 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> (gdb) add-inferior
> Added inferior 2
> (gdb) inferior 2
> [Switching to inferior 2 [<null>] (<noexec>)]
> (gdb) info inferiors
> Num Description Executable
> 1 process 15397 /home/pedro/gdb/tests/threads
> * 2 <null>
> (gdb) info threads
> Cannot find new threads: generic error
> Fix this by checking whether each inferior has execution rather than
> just the current inferior.
I've pushed this in as well.