This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] Target remote mode fork and exec events
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Don Breazeal <donb at codesourcery dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:52:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] Target remote mode fork and exec events
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <564F1A6A dot 3030301 at redhat dot com> <1449526447-10039-1-git-send-email-donb at codesourcery dot com> <1449526447-10039-3-git-send-email-donb at codesourcery dot com> <5666D32F dot 2040007 at redhat dot com> <566F18A8 dot 2020006 at codesourcery dot com>
On 12/14/2015 07:29 PM, Don Breazeal wrote:
> On 12/8/2015 4:55 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> Wow. I have a backlog of new tests that we've talked about related to
> the fork/exec event support. I can likely make some other tests out of
> the above as well.
That'd be great, thanks!
>> Sorry, I'm confused. Does this series cause a new FAIL, or not?
> Sorry about the gibberish. It is a FAIL that didn't occur with target
> remote mode before, but now it behaves identically to how native and
> extended-remote behave by generating the FAIL.
Ah, I see now. Sorry for being dense.
> This is now pushed; the updated patch is attached.
> I think with this, basic remote fork and exec events are complete. I
> appreciate all your help with this project, Pedro. Thanks for hanging
> in there with me!
Thanks for doing all this!